Sr. Hardware Debug and Design Engineer
Job Title - Hardware Debug & Design
Job Location – San Jose, CA
Position Type – 18 Months Contract
In this role, the Hardware Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the client hardware development cycle. This includes component selection/evaluation, writing hardware functional specifications, capturing schematics, writing PCB routing constraints, lab bring-up/debug, and formal product validation.
This particular role will have a heavier focus on the lab aspects given designs will be in bring-up, debug, and validation within a few months of the candidate's start date. The candidate must have a solid foundation in HW design of large complex systems. Previous telecom experience is a plus. The candidate must be proficient with all lab instruments and probing techniques. Essential that a candidate have great debugging skills.
• Degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Experience in Hardware development and Hardware validation.
• Extensive experience in a lab environment
• Good communication skills
• Detail oriented, and organized
Seeking applicants with 7+ years Duration: one year with possibility of extension
- Board Design skills
- High speed design experience
- Design and debug validation experience
- PCIe experience
- 10G+ serdes experience
If you do not have this experience please do not submit
Location: Milpitas, CA