Business Intelligence Analyst_Data Eng III_ 25641
This is a Contract Position with Possibility for Conversion to Full Time Employment depending on Business Needs.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will engage with experienced cross-disciplinary staff to help report and analyze Operations and Supply Chain activities related to a wide array of consumer electronics products. In addition, this role will support the development of automated tools for Business Intelligence in order to provide insights to the business on opportunities and risks. In this role, you will:
- Analyze Business Requirements from management and users to defining the architecture of the BI solutions needed to produce the required output reporting
- Liaise with a variety of Supply Chain and Operations functions to generate output BI reports
- Write complete SQL queries, and tune SQL queries for various data requests
- Sustain weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reports for business reviews
- Provide support for ad-hoc data analysis.
- Provide fast and accurate data related to customer escalations to management
- Automate Front-End for RL Business Intelligence as required
- Achieve and sustain expertise in ETL tools for multiple and varied data sources
- Execute test plans to validate new functionality in reverse logistics business system
- Audit quality and repair data from Global vendors for accuracy
- Work with the Business Intelligence organization's community to increase accuracy of data collection
- Provide feedback for continued improvements on efficiency and reduced complexity in the reporting
Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or as a Operations Research Analyst, Database Developer, or a related occupation.
Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field and five years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation as equivalent to the Master's degree and one year of experience.
One year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using each of the following: ETL processes; OLAP technologies; data modeling; SQL.
- Experience with working in a global vendor environment
- Evaluating product design and prototype BI reporting and dashboards
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
- Reverse Logistics experience
- Experience in an organization with very large and distributed database systems
- Experience developing using Quadbase ERES analytics
- Experience utilizing Amazon Redshift
- Java experience
****** Additional Notes *******
The team is in need of a data engineer to cover leave of absence. The data engineer has to export and report data.
Working on report for multiple. Experience with any data analytic tool is a good call out. Tableau would be good.