BA for Finance - 9811
Qualifications:Experience with SAP/AO systems, Access and Excel are the main skills the manager is looking for.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Statistics or Finance or equivalent experience
• 7 years of related business experience
• Experience in data & financial analysis and management
• Experience in maintenance and construction-related activities
• Technical skills using systems and applications such as SAP, R/3, Business Warehouse, Business Objects
• Access, Excel, PowerPoint skills to develop reports, do analysis and deliver presentations
• Ability to present complex data and findings to internal audiences
• Ability to apply knowledge and skill to resolve complex problems
• Lean six sigma or other process improvement certification
• Process improvement experience
• Experience with CLICK scheduling or equivalent
• Program or project management experience
• Experience with work plans and resource management
• Solid understanding of utility budget process, cost model and regulatory recovery process
• Knowledge of program management
• Knowledge of CLICK scheduling or equivalent
• Ability to analyze complex data and make recommendations
• Knowledge of workforce scheduling concepts and practices
• Knowledge of capital budgeting processes and methods
• Good communication and presentation skills with various audiences
Responsibilities: POSITION SUMMARY: The Work & Resource Analyst develops and communicates an integrated and optimized work plan portfolio for gas transmission, gas distribution, new business and electric civil work. Develops effective working relationships with functional leads to establish the baseline strategic approach to work plan execution. Evaluates work portfolios ensuring associated costs, timing and resources needed are integrated and optimized to execute work plans efficiently. Develops contingency plans as needed. Monitors execution and updates portfolios for planning purposes. Drives strategic adjustments as needed to work portfolios. Works with key stakeholders to identify work plans for short and long-term business improvements. Contributes toward Gas Safety Excellence goals by improving safety, reliability and affordability for one or more asset families and one or more life cycles.
• Provides counsel and advice on operational and cost planning issues.
• Partners with functional areas to develop integrated work plans
• Quantifies the funding and resources required to execute work plans and work portfolios efficiently in financial and operational terms
• Develops detailed contingency plans for the portfolio of work in the annual and long-term plans
• Monitors completed and active work plans, tracking costs against the plan
• Develops and runs regular reports from multiple data sources
• Develops tracking and reporting tools
• Determines options if plans are off schedule or over cost and recommends plan changes to ensure work completion.
• Ensures resource balancing among projects throughout function.
• Develops and delivers presentations on specific strategic work plans to a wide range of stakeholders across the service territory
• Analyzes gaps in execution and identifies business improvements based on various sources such as benchmarking data, gas operations scorecards
• Leads and facilitates groups through brainstorming and process mapping to help improve business processes
• May lead specific projects for the department