Account Manager - 28962 - Seattle
Why is this resource needed?:
This resource will be responsible for prospecting and reaching out new brands in start-up communities, i.e venture capital firms; Assisting with on-boarding via vendor model and soon assisting with the adoption/onboarding vendors through seller central.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responding to questions that arise from start ups
- Prospecting and reaching out to net new brands
- Vendor manager SMEs working with internal colleagues to optimize onboarding experience
- Reporting and communicating toward launches
- Articulate what’s in the pipeline to launch for Q3/Q4
- Business Analysis-diving deep
Top 3 Skills:
- Previous sales experience
- Background in Account Management (nice to have marketing background)
- Comfortable on the phone and in person with new brands, previous negotiation history.
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred - 4+ years of experience
How is performance measured?:
- How many new brands is the worker bringing
- Goal of 2-3 new brands weekly
Schedule: M-F 7:30-4pm; no remote work
We are looking for an experienced business development manager with a proven track record of delivering on strategic pipeline and sales goals. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high-volume environment as well as experience interacting with brand owners. She/he should also be a customer obsessed self-starter.
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF EXCEEDING SALES GOALS
- DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF A STARTUP TERRITORY NEW SELECTION PLAN INCLUDING OUTBOUND CALLING AGAINST ESTABLISHED TARGET LISTS
- DEVELOPS SALES OPPORTUNITIES BY RESEARCHING AND IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL STARTUPS; SOLICITING NEW SELECTION, BUILDING RAPPORT; PROVIDING TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND EXPLANATIONS
- MANAGE NUMEROUS REQUESTS CONCURRENTLY & STRATEGICALLY
- MAINTAIN A ROBUST SALES PIPELINE AND RELATED TERRITORY TARGET LISTS IN SALESFORCE.COM
- WORK WITH PARTNERS TO EXTEND REACH & DRIVE ADOPTION
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- • Bachelor’s degree
- • A background (4+ years) in business development, sales, pipeline development and account management.
- • A background (4+ years) financial analysis, and/or marketing. Military leadership experience welcomed.
- • Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience.
- • Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- • Solid communications skills – verbal and written.
- • The ability to set priorities and execute solutions in the face of ambiguity.
- • Ability to influence and motivate internal as well as external stakeholders to accomplish goals.
- • Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel required.
- • Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Retail or eCommerce experience required
- MBA preferred