Product Manager_ 9593
Location: SFO, CA
Contract: 18 months
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Environmental Studies, Civil, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing and managing products or programs for related functions, or equivalent experience
• Experience working within the California energy efficiency industry
• Experience working with multi/cross-functional projects in a matrix environment
•Ability to develop and communicate business cases
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Preferred: MBA or equivalent graduate degree,
• Experience with, or an understanding of, Residential HVAC and/or Refrigeration systems
The company’s product is a combination of financial incentives/rebates, services, and information often associated with underlying technologies manufactured and sold by other companies. The Product Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing, developing and sun-setting various products in the Product portfolio.
• Defining market sizing strategies and developing business cases to identify principal technical and commercial levers that drive product adoption.
Detecting and evaluating emerging technologies that are able to drastically improve energy performance for PG&E customers, including performing potential market, cost effectiveness, energy performance and other impact assessments based on engineering analysis and using research and on-site technical evaluations.
• Qualifying and quantifying opportunities and risks associated with new and existing solutions based on engineering, regulatory, and customer satisfaction analysis along with their development and deployment to support strategic decisions
• Leading the development of new products and the improvement of existing products based on data in cross-functional projects to support strategic decisions
• Continuously monitoring the deployment of existing products in the market to identify needs for improvement and/or retirement
• Developing policies and procedures for product deployment to assure proper service to customers and optimize energy saving attribution for the company.
• Support program, marketing and sales as the subject matter expert, providing content and technology information to our delivery channels. • Assisting other teams when product expertise is required
. • Responsible for developing and articulating a strategy on an assigned technology area, including developing a 3-5 year roadmap and Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities for the EE Product Management organization.