Quality Assurance 25535
Our client team needs French, German, and Japanese Language knowledge and native fluency for these roles.
1 position is for Japanese QAT and another is for German QAT
They are seeking a talented and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) for a contract position. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, can remove roadblocks, detail oriented, and has a knack for breaking websites. QAE's regularly work with Developers, Product Managers and other Quality Engineers to ensure the proper operation of the production environment. During the development cycle, QAEs identify use cases, create test cases, execute tests, and report results.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience 0-2 years industry experience testing software, including website applications.
- Experience with Selenium highly desired # Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with QA process and Software Development Life Cycle.
The team is working on a third party device certification. Testing needs to be performed on the device including bug report, summary and reporting to the team.
- This is QAT testing, not a software testing role.
- Some hands on scripting experience is good to have.
- Selenium experience is not a must have.
- Good to have experience around automating codes and write scripts.
- Knowledge and experience of Python is good to have.
- Minimum 3+ years of previous work experience needed.
- Manual testing experience is good.
Phone screen followed by onsite.