Cloud Infrastructure Asset Manager _ IT PM
This is a Full Time Employment Position with one of our clients in Palo Alto
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the high-tech industry, preferably ERP application domain.
- Experience in business Operations pertaining to infrastructure Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment).
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices related to Accounting principles (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing).
- Business knowledge of cloud infrastructure with hands-on experience in supply chain management and enterprise asset inventory systems.
- Experience creating business requirements documents and other application related systems for new and existing process improvements.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive and execute projects through completion.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced micro startup culture, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities.
- Experience and flexibility working with global remote team members.
- Experience with various program management best practices such as Agile Scrum or other iterative development models.
- Experience working in an environment within a UNIX/Linux, SQL and Oracle landscape.
- Experience with capacity planning and various aspects of the discipline.
- Intimate knowledge of data center architecture, planning and expansions.
- Knowledge of audit compliance process with SOX, PCI and SOC a plus.
- Manage cloud infrastructure asset management, hardware and software license inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to ensure Cloud infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirement forecasts.
- Review/create Purchase Order requests for products and services to be purchased.
- Build and track Capital and Operational expenses for reporting to executive management on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Manage overall tracking, vendor dashboards and scorecards, including On-time delivery measurements, RMA, Invoice Accuracy and others time critical metrics.
- Contract negotiations with Suppliers and work with internal procurement teams to align preferred vendors. • Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs and inventories.
- Run a weekly Operations project meeting to go over all strategic projects and inventory updates.
- Work closely with Finance departments on budgeting and financial modeling for reporing and forecasts.
- Hold weekly meetings with key suppliers to review cost, quality, issues and overall supply chain progress.
- Create and maintain Operations dashboards to track various metrics within your domain.
- Work closely with vendors to improve sourcing, cost and lead time.
- Manage and track the status of vendor contracts.
- Translate a high-level organizational objective into an executable project.
- Provide upper management and stakeholders with timely status updates of all inflight initiatives.
Location: Palo Alto, CA