Infrastructure Security Consultant _17559
Infrastructure Security Consultant will be responsiblefor analysis of current and future private and public cloud infrastructure andmitigation tracking of Infrastructure security.
Design, standards risks, andmonitoring compliance with security policies, as well as remediation managementof network, compute and storage security infrastructure.
The expectation isthis person will work directly with infrastructure and cloud team to implementthe current security standards across the company.
• Define and Implement security requirements, policies and controls
• Oversight of security exceptions
• Cloud Network, Compute and Storage security
• Trust office liaison to Corporate Security, Information Risk Management,
• Develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends in NetworkSecurity, Firewalls, OS, Web application security
• Help ensure infrastructure security solutions meet best practice securitypolicies and controls
• Storage encryption key systems management
• Risk analysis and mitigation tracking across different storage and SANdevices
• Privileged password management across all storage devices and developexceptions when needed.
• Auditing of administrative actions (storage administration related)
• Development security standards, policies and procedures
• Auditing of SAN/NAS infrastructures
• 5 years of Information Technology experience Information Security experience-defining, creating, or implementing security requirements
• 3 years Engineering, administering, securing cloud SAAS infrastructure.
• Authentication, authorization, user security (Active Directory, LDAP)
• Encryption key systems management experience a plus
• Detailed documentation and diagraming skills
• Platform administration experience (Windows and/or Unix/Linux)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including an ability tocommunicate at appropriate levels with both technical and non-technicalcontributors, including project managers, systems engineers, developers, andEnterprise Architects
• DevSecOPs experience a plus
• Automation, scripting, monitoring and alerting
• Internal processes/procedures and supporting systems • Undergraduate Degree or Higher Education