Program Manager with UX Experience
Our Client's Video team is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to product users, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated UX Producer to join our growing User Experience team. We are looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
This role will support our client's design studio operations and drive improvements to both individual and team efficiency and design process across a multi-location team. You will work closely with our client's UX teams in both London and Seattle to drive the development of exciting new features that make the video watching experience more immersive and engaging. If you love online video and enjoy deep diving on exciting new technology this is the role for you.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide design planning support for multiple high-priority projects, including gathering business requirements, developing the design plan, managing resource allocation, and tracking assignments, responsibilities, and progress, to ensure successful delivery of every project.
- Create, maintain and distribute, to both the team and management, reporting and dashboards that disseminate project information and illustrate progress against goals
- Work closely with Design, Product Management, and Development leadership to create a successful work environment
- 4+ years of professional experience as a program manager, project manager or producer
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers, product managers and developers
- Excellent understanding of UX design and the design process
- Strong process improvement background and experience managing the operations of creative programs
- Experience in communicating with a diverse set of customers to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools to support the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to generate and distribute meaningful reports
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Fluency with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Experience managing projects in a SCRUM or Agile environment
- Previous experience speaking in front of executives a plus
- Software development background a bonus
- Master’s degree or equivalent professional experience