Marketing strategist - 10296
• 6-8 years of experience managing the development and delivery of marketing materials, defining strategic objectives, setting metrics and measuring performance.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience in Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer marketing; experience working with internal sales teams.
• Strong written communication skills with ability to write original content for marketing and communication materials, and business presentations.
• Prior experience managing a content marketing program, developing content, and with marketing automation platforms.
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders.
• Analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work proactively and self-start in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
• Experience working in environmental or energy related field a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business required, MBA preferred.