We are looking for an ITIL certified Change Manager who has experience working with IT Infrastructure Voice, Mux, DWDM and Sonet Fiber, SCADA, and computing systems. Candidates should have extensive experience working with Microsoft Office and strong teamwork and managerial skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent job experience.
• ITIL foundation or greater certification.
• Familiarity with IT Infrastructure Voice, Microwave, Fiber (DWDM and Sonet), Mux, Network, Common Facilities, Tele-Protection, SCADA and Computing Systems.
• Strong initiative and results orientation.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
• Ability to lead meetings (in person or phone-conference) and facilitate large group discussions where critical decisions must be made or conflicts must be resolved.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
• Experience with employee training, coordinating and scheduling, and quality assurance.
• Open to Change (Adaptability)
• Understanding the underlying theories, principles, and practices of IT Service Management, particularly ITIL, from a leader and technical perspective.
• Ability to bring temporary, organizationally-matrixed teams together to deliver a product.
• Process Improvement
• Progressive broad-based IT and business experience.
• Familiarity with LOB’s and processes such as Electric Transmission, Electric Distribution, Gas Operations, and Power Generation. • Familiarity with tools for managing change – Telenium, Telecom Circuit Database, Ring maps and Remedy