Business Analyst _ 9915
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
• Job-related experience, 4 years
• Demonstrated understanding of PG&E’s business, technology and industry trends
• Demonstrated experience in data analysis and analytical tools such as MS Excel, Access and SQL
• Demonstrated participation in projects of medium to high complexity.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Project Management skills sufficient to coordinate multi-organizational projects
• Working knowledge of SAP
• 1-2 years of experience with field-based employees
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels as well as manage multiple competing priorities and projects
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Competency in adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
• Competency in operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear Expert-level MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project Utility industry experience Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Responsibilities: Position Summary
• Performs Analysis and Review of Orders to assign next steps
• Presents findings and makes recommendations to management or others within organization.
• Performs analysis on complex data models requiring customized reports and data and presents recommendations.
• Performs research internally and externally.