Cloud SW eng _ Dev Ops_ 785
Job Description Overview
The Cloud Operations team is responsiblefor delivering $170B annual business commerce to thousands of Ariba globalenterprise customers and suppliers 24x7.
If you are excited about experimenting,innovating and being an avant-garde and want to grab the opportunity to make aBIG difference as we transform our Dev Ops architecture, this is the job foryou. You will be responsible from defining the architecture, implementing thesolution to seeing it successfully rolled out to all the products. If you areexcited about being hands on, lead the team, be able to carry the designs andsolution conversations cross organizations, you will enjoy the work.
Being a fore-runner at this work, youwould have opportunity to speak at internal and external forums about thearchitecture and solution.
· Strong programming hands-on programming and scripting experience.Experience in scripting such as PERL, Python, Go, shell, awk, sed
· Strong hands-on experience working with public cloud. PreferablyGCP (Google Cloud Platform).
· Strong hands-on experience in building and maintaining Dockerinfrastructure for micro services
· Experience in rollout and maintenance of Docker in production on acloud platform
· Must have experience in clustering such as Mesos, Kubernetes, Swarm
· Must have experience in configuration tools such as CFengine,Puppet, Chef, Salt
· Experience in developing tools for system configuration,deployment, and monitoring
· Should have Strong Linux/UNIX systems and network application anddesign experience
· Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins/Artifact repositories etc is desired
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field