Marketing Automation Specialist
Job Description Overview:
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing automation programs in support of company and marketing objectives. This production-oriented role is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reporting of email, webinar, live event and integrated marketing programs. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of marketing automation best practices and applies them to the execution of our programs in collaboration with regional marketing and sales leaders and teams.
- Use Marketo to build, deploy and monitor critical customer programs, such as engagement programs, trigger and batch campaigns, email, webinar and live event programs.
- Activities include program flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and data management.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute best-in-class Marketo programs in support of the customer journey, including adoption, retention and expansion initiatives
- Assist in customer data maintenance and hygiene within the automation tool and responsible for accurate segmentation and targeting
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of programs. Collaborate with Demand Center team to prioritize testing strategies according to potential for greatest impact.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Ensure all program assets and data management programs adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and local email laws.
- Minimum 2 years relevant B2B marketing experience building programs in Marketo (Marketo certification a plus)
- Forward thinker with strong attention to detail
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in mobile friendly or responsive design
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing)