TOP “MUST HAVE” Skills:
1.previous Software/technology procurement and contract management experience, working in a procurement environment, 5 years
2. candidate has to be detail oriented and strong organization skills, time management
3. pervious experience in ERP system (preferred) and strong Microsoft suit experience
4. customer service, strong written and verbal skills
5.Project management experience (1 year)
(Negotiates new contract or renegotiate existing contract to gain savings for SAP/Conure. Exercises sound and ethical judgment in contract negotiations ((including terms and conditions)) to leverage highest level of quality at lowest cost.
· Provide assistance and support during the RFx process.
· Manage entire procurement lifecycle including collaboration with business, IT security, legal, finance and accounting.
· Work with business representatives to develop a statement of work
· Partner with business representatives to determine their needs and requirement as is relates to the supplier qualification and selection process
· Solicits pricing strategies from suppliers that lower the overall total cost of ownership (TCO) while providing access to the highest level of service and goods.
· Owns researching and communicating risk mitigation strategies during the supplier selection process.
· Documents supplier performance including having a working knowledge of supplier’s organization, contractual agreements and terms.
· Partner with legal for contract review and accounting to ensure that contracts are recognized appropriately in financial statements
· Purchases product/services for all departments from domestic international suppliers
· Support the company’s strategic plan by partnering with business representatives to get them the products or services they need to execute on their plan
· Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
· Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to strategically source and procure product and service from quality suppliers.
· Extensive experience procuring hardware from top tier technology companies.
· Strong communication, Messaging ad presentation skills, both verbal and written.
· 5+ year experience in procurement/purchasing role
· 5+ year experience procuring software & technology with focus on software integration, infrastructure hardware and related maintenance.
· College degree in related field preferred with ongoing skill development in procurement
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data for reporting to senior management and business representatives.
· Ability to drastically reduce service, operational ad capital expenses.
· Ability to interpret supplier financial quotes and analysis
· Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge and skills:
· Strong experience with MS Excel, Word and proficiency with MS Outlook and Power Point as well as Adobe Acrobat
· Strong Ability to use Internet for sourcing and research